Refugio Munich cares for refugees with psychological problems.
Some people often feel bad. One reason could be psychological problems.
These can be signs:
- You can’t fall asleep or are often awake for a long time at night.
- You have bad dreams.
- You have experienced bad things. The memory of them hurts a lot.
- You often have headaches.
- You can’t concentrate.
- You often forget things.
- Sometimes you get very angry. Then you become loud and aggressive. In these situations you cannot control yourself well.
- You have no strength to do things. Everything is difficult for you. You would prefer to do nothing at all.
- You do not enjoy life and beautiful things.
Do you have one or more of these problems? Are the reasons for your problems bad experiences in your home country or on the run? For example, war or torture?
Then you should seek for help. For example at Refugio Munich.
You can undergo psychotherapy at Refugio. During psychotherapy, you can talk about your problems. We think together: What helps you with your problems? You can always talk to us in therapy in your mother tongue.
You can call Refugio and ask your questions on the phone.
We have a counseling phone, every Monday from 10-12 or Thursday from 14-16: 089/9829570.
Registration for psychotherapy at Refugio München for children up to 17 years
Children and adolescents up to 17 years can alwas register. Either in person, by phone or by email.
- by phone: Monday 10-12 o’clock, Thursday 14-16 o’clock, Telephone number: 089/9829570
- By email at any time: email@example.com
You will need to fill out this registration form:
Registration for psychotherapy at Refugio München for adults
Adults can register twice a year. The next registration is in April 2023
- You can email us from April 1st to April 30th: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call on these days, telephone number 089/9829570:
Monday, April 24, 10am-12pm
Thursday, April 27, 2-4 p.m
You will need to fill out this registration form to do so:
registration form (in German)
Unfortunately we cannot offer therapy spaces for everybody who registers, because we always have more registrations than therapy spaces available.
Other places for help
- Family doctor/General Practitoner
You can find the addresses of doctors or psychiatrists on the website of the Kassenärztlichen Vereinigung Bayern (KVB)
You can also ask your social service. Together with the social service you can find the right help offer for you and register for it.